Publuu’s Statistics Panel is a tool that allows you to analyze your flipbook’s performance. It is easy to use and provides you with information you need to verify how your flipbook is doing, how your readers interact with it and what you can do to make it better!
The things you can learn using Publuu’s Statistics Panel include:
- – the number of views for each of your flipbooks;
- – the number of views of each page of your flipbook;
- – the average time you readers spent on each page;
- – the way your readers interacted with your hotspots;
- – the number of times an individual tracking link was clicked on;
- – the total time spent on viewing flipbooks sent using individual tracking links.
- To view Publuu’s Statistics Panel, go to main menu and click on show statistics icon which you will find under your flipbook’s name.
You will now be taken to the Statistics Panel of the selected flipbook. To check out your flipbook’s performance within a certain timeframe, select the dates you are interested in from the calendar on the right-hand side of your screen.
You can now see how many times your flipbook was opened, which pages were viewed, what was the average time your readers spent on each page of your flipbook and how they interacted with the hotspots you added.
TRACKING LINKS STATISTICS
To view the statistics of your tracking links, which you sent to your readers individually, click on tracking links button. You will find it on the right-hand side of your flipbook’s section on the main menu.
You will now see more details of your tracking links. Click on statistics to see how each of them performed in a selected timeframe: the number of views, total time spent viewing it and the last activity date.